500 Error - Question | JoomShaper

500 Error

samdyer

samdyer

EasyStore 3 months ago

I installed EasyStore on my site which uses the Fixter template. After adding a link in the main menu to the category for my three products, I get this error:

Sorry, there was a problem we could not recover from. The server returned a "500 - Whoops, looks like something went wrong."

For example https://seaofinkstudio.com/index.php/buy-direct

I'm still on PHP 7.4 and waiting on my host for the ability to uprage to php 8.

Please advise.

8 Answers
DP
Diego PDT
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #147634

Same problem here !!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #147799

Hello samdyer

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

samdyer
samdyer
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #147840

Thank you. See below.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #148453

Apology for the delay. Please update to SP Page Builder 5 and then it will be fixed. You cannot use EasyStore and SP Page Builder 3 together.

samdyer
samdyer
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #152065

OK, I migrated my sites to a newer server and updated the php to 8.0. The 500 error has now been replaced by this error message:

0 FAILED OPENING REQUIRED '/HOME4/SAMDYER/SEAOFINKSTUDIO.COM/COMPONENTS/COM_SPPAGEBUILDER/HELPERS/AUTOLOAD.PHP' (INCLUDE_PATH='.:/OPT/CPANEL/EA-PHP80/ROOT/USR/SHARE/PEAR')

Here is the link that produces the error: https://seaofinkstudio.com/index.php/buy-direct

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #152071

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

samdyer
samdyer
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152215

I resloved the issue! Needed my host to update php again. It's working great. Thank you. This is a stellar extenstion!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152233

You are welcome 😊

Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

I have a humble request too. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on 

1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.