Easy Store Issues - Question | JoomShaper

Easy Store Issues

AB

Alex Barendregt

EasyStore 2 months ago

I have a few problems on the lastest version:

1. TAX: There is a bug in the tax calculaton. The products are sales prices including tax. after an order the tax is again added to the item amount. If I deactivate in the backend "activate tax" it shows a 0% and no tax as well.

2. Formatting of Item Price: Everywhere during the checkout process there is no margin between the EUR and the number.

3. Missing translations: Area / Region is not translated within the german language addon. It shows the english region but for local buyers this is very distrubing, would be great to be able to edit the region.

4. Missing buttons We are able to add a „got Shopping cart“ button, but would like to have a login and a go to wishlist button right there also. how would we do that ?

thank you for your support.

4 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149857

Hello Alex Barendregt

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share screenshots of your issues to understand it better. Take screenshots and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot or Imgur

Best regards

AB
Alex Barendregt
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149959

Yes sure: Toppic 1, Tax: ; ; ; Toppic 2, Format: ; Toppic 3, Translation: ; ; Toppic 4, Buttons: ;

AB
Alex Barendregt
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #151394

Any answers to my questions ?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #151496
  1. For tax, please check that you have applied tax to the product.
  2. Sorry, it is not possible now. We will find a way in the future.
  3. Sorry, country names cannot be translated. We might bring it in the later versions.
  4. You have to add login menu item. For wishlist, you can add an SP Page Builder page as wishlist and add a link to it.