Shop Categories - Question | JoomShaper

Shop Categories

S

Stefano

EasyStore 1 month ago

I have published 8 main categories and many subcategories; I need to add one or more main categories (root) but the system doesn't allow me to add it, it gives me an error message. However, if I add a subcategory there is no problem - what do you think happened?

14 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #151525

Hello Stefano

Please share a screencast of your issue to understand it better. I have not found this issue on my checking.

Best regards

S
Stefano
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151530

Here you are! https://www.oltresrls.it/shop/screen.png let me know as soon as possible, thanks!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #151968

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

S
Stefano
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151994
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152082

I have updated EasyStore version on your site. It seems to be fixed. Please check it now.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152508

Your issue has been fixed. Please check your site.

Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

S
Stefano
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152128

Hi, yes I tested the categories problem and it seems to work, so solved; but now it is no longer possible to proceed with the settings... shipments, payments etc. etc - the message "Something went wrong" appears on all settings items

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152214

Please share your database access to check the issue.

S
Stefano
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152263

I will send you the credentials to access the shop database; you can't go wrong as the prefix is named "shop"

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152392

I have shared your credentials with the development team. They will check your issue soon. Please allow us some time.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152405

Sorry, your cPanel can't be accessed. Please share your cPanel access credentials.

S
Stefano
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152414

The credentials are correct, however try to log in using the attached link and use the credentials I posted - inside the Database the tables are at Sql1729518_4 with the prefix "shop"

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152424

Okay, I have shared it with the team.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152504

You have shared the database access. Please share your cPanel access here to check the issue.