Search Engine Error - Question | JoomShaper

Search Engine Error

A

Angel

Extension 1 month ago

Hello, I have detected two errors in the property search engine. From: https://gtij4.gtizaragoza.es/oficinas the search engine does not return any results and also the search module is not reloaded, it should be visible.

3 Answers
A
Angel
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152427

I think I have detected the BUG. The problem is that I have several "SP Property » Half Map" type pages and the search results are loaded in one of them, those of AGENT-ID 7 (Empresarium) ITEM ID 376, and therefore it does not show managed properties by other agents. How can I force the search results to load on the page I need ITEM ID 312. Thank you.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152764

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. Regarding your inquiry about whether the Joomla default search module should display property items on the result page, unfortunately, this feature is currently unavailable.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman

Team Lead, Support

A
Angel
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152783

Hello, ok I understand that the search engine does not reload on the results screen. But I do need the search engine to work. How do I get it to show the results? Because now you show the results on the page of a specific agent and therefore it does not show the properties of other agents.