Back End Doesn't Show Properly - Question | JoomShaper

Back End Doesn't Show Properly

JF

Jose Luis Miranda Fidalgo

Helix Framework 3 years ago

Hi there.

Please, I need a hand. I just installed Joomla 3.9, the template and sp page builder but the backend look very messy. I attach one screenshot to show you.

![(http://www.ub.edu/master_ambiental/media/media/images/Helix%20Ultimate%20backend%20screenshot.png)]

Thanks in advance,

11 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #14043

Hello

Just on a simple note, does clearing browser and Joomla cache work? Could you kindly let me know first.

JF
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14048

I did follow and did all that, but didn't work.

JF
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14299

No, it didn't work.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #14301

Could you please tell me which PHP Version are you using? Could you check if the Technical requirements are being met or not? Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 2.02.14 AM.png

JF
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14302

I'm using PHP version 7.4.6. I did check all the requirements. I'm only missing the HTTPS bit but I did ask my provider to bring it on. Not sure if that will solve the issue.

JF
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14342

We did activate https but the problem is still there. Anything else I should look for?

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #14669

Kindly allow us some time, we are looking into the issue and will respond you very soon.

Thank you for your patience.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #15134

Please share your administrator access here . Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Thank you

JF
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #15142

Sure thing. Thank you.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #15252

Please roll back your mysql version 8 to 5 and use the PHP version 7.3 instead of 7.4. Thanks