Issue With Tabs Being Blank - Question | JoomShaper

Issue With Tabs Being Blank

T

tomstark1963

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

I recently updated SP Page Builder from 5.3.1 to 5.3.2 and an issue has occurred. What I am about to describe to you stopped working immediately after the update.

I have a page (built with SP Page Builder 5.3.1) that has a tab element on it. Each of the tabs loads a module, and each one of those modules has a set of tabs in it. For example: Tab 1 loads Module A with tabs on it Tab 2 loads Module B with tabs on it Tab 3 loads Module C with tabs on it

Using the example above, when Tab 1 is selected it loads Module A and that also has 3 tabs on it. Each of those three tabs loads a Module with information on it built with the SP Page Builder Module tool. Here is where the issue occurs. Tab 1 of Module A loads perfectly. Tabb 2 and 3 of Module A are blank. If I remove the Module from Tab 1, Tab 2 loads perfectly but Tab 3 is blank.

If I can explain, when a Tab addon (let's call it a sub-tab for clarity) is loaded from another Tab addon, and the sub-tabs has modules loaded in each tab, it seems as if the the first tab with a module works, but every other tab is blank.

I hope this makes sense, and that you can help me with this situation.

Also, if you put anything other than a module in the sub-tabs, everything seems to work.

Thanks so much for helping me out. In the hidden section you will find a link to the page that has the issue.

ALSO, I SHOULD NOTE: when you preview the above modules and sub modules in the module builder, either from the front end or back end, they work perfectly. It is only on the live front end that this is an issue.

Tom

0
9 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #159503

Hello tomstark1963

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

0
T
tomstark1963
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #159539

Thank you for your response and for your help. I have backed up the site. Credentials are in the Hidden Content area.

0
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 weeks ago #159894

I have exported your page and associated modules data in JSON format. Then imported on my localhost. Still the second tab content is empty. Only first tab content is shown. The issue is a complex one. I will talk to the development team about this issue after the holiday. Please allow me a week time.

0
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #160645

I have forwarded the issue with the development team. They will check the issue.

0
T
tomstark1963
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #160743

Sorry for the delay in my response, I have been out of the office the last two days. Thank you for the update. Please let me know wheb the development team has an answer. It is delaying the launch of a new section of a client's website.

0
T
tomstark1963
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #161696

Is there any update on this? It has been three weeks and I need a solution for a client's website. Please let me know...

0
T
tomstark1963
Accepted Answer
1 day ago #162246

Ofi,

Can you please let me know where this issue stands. It has been a month since I reported it, and two weeks since you reported it to the development team. I have been an SP Page Builder user for about 10 years now, and I love your product, but the support team seems to be silent when issues are reported. In the past two weeks I have asked if there was any update and you haven't given me the courtesy of a single response. My client has run out of patience and is sending me unhappy emails about the situation and I HAVE NOTHING TO REPORT BACK TO THEM. Please respond with some sort of update so I know how to move forward.

Tom

0
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 day ago #162287

I am really sorry for the delay in replying. I have asked the team about your issue. I will let you know soon about it.

0
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 hours ago #162398

I have got news for you. I have talked with the team about the issue. It is advised not to use Joomla Module addon inside Tabs addon since Joomla Module is dynamic addon. Please use a Tabs addon directly inside parent Tabs addon. It will work fine.

0