Websites With Helix Ultimate + SP Page Builder Pro Score Low In PageSpeed Insights (mobile) - Question | JoomShaper

Websites With Helix Ultimate + SP Page Builder Pro Score Low In PageSpeed Insights (mobile)

R

Remco

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Good morning,

On all my websites I use Helix Ultimate as a framework + SP Page Builder Pro to build the pages. I am now working on a website that must load very quickly. The server speed with my hosting provider is good, so it is not that. I tested through Google PageSpeed Insights, where I get a very low score especially on mobile, while mobile is the most important thing nowadays (mobile first). Then I also tested the JoomShaper website. This website also has a very low score for mobile (43/100). Desktop scores well (95/100).

I tried JCH Optimize to optimize pagespeed, this helped a little for desktop score, but not mobile.

Are you aware that the combination of Helix Ultimate and SP Page Builder Pro is slow? And if so, is your development team working on optimizing this in the short term?

Should you think it has some other cause, can you help me further to get the website in question quickly on both mobile and desktop? (See Domain).

5 Answers
A
Allen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #16819

Since 2017, you've been promising AMP development for Helix Ultimate. Still waiting.

R
Remco
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #16955

Thanks for your answer Rashida, i checked all links and i think i have done everything. Can someone from your development team take a look and tell me what to do to make it load quickly? You can make a quote for this, I am willing to pay if I know in advance what it will cost me. Would really like this website to load quickly and that I also know why it doesn't now. So that I can easily fix it myself in the future. Always work with Helix Ultimate in combination with SP Page Builder.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #17370

Hi Remco,

You may have a look to this:

https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/3928

Regards

A
Allen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #18257

Remco,

I was able to increase performance as measured at Gtmetrix by a a full grade by implementing Jspeed (https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/jspeed/). The developer, John, was very helpful in tweaking and optimizing the extension to eliminate a few conflicts that surfaced with some of my other extensions. I endorse the product and the final result. I recommend you give it a try.