Activation - Question | JoomShaper

Activation

CL

Carol Lambert

Template 3 years ago

joomla is well installed ..... I made the last update ......

I successfully put my license key in ((SP Page Builder Configuration))

but my public page won't open ... I still have the info page. exp - http://idelma.art/idelma/

what do i have to do to see the templaite

5 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #2920

Hi there!

Would you please explain, what you expect to see? Did you use the Quickstart pack or the template pack?

Best Regards

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2926

I see default article view from Joomla demo, nothing more you would see without adding real content with clean template.

CL
Carol Lambert
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2968

I know ... I installed the template ... and I do not see the shape of the template .. to be able to start adding content ...

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3026

It would be a long way... also becuase we used SP Page Builder for selected subpage, and you don't have this demo content. My suggestion is... on test subdomain install QuickStart, it will help you to preview how some areas were made.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #3141

Hi,

Basic settings don't have any demo content, only some very basic styles. However, I can suggest you install on TEST sub-domain quickstart to see how all was made or you can install on your localhost. So on your working domain, you can install :

1. Template package
  2. SP Page Builder Pro

and recover only those areas from the demo which you really need.

Here is how to reuse: https://www.joomshaper.com/blog/how-to-reuse-custom-designs-in-sp-page-builder

If you want you can export the template's basic settings and open it. Copy the code and put it in the template Import box then click on Import. Note: Path towards Import Settings: Extensions>Templates>Styles> Click on your current default template name then choose Template Options. Then find Import settings within the Advanced tab. advanced tab.png import-export.png

Best Regards