Helix Ultimate - Error 500 (Red Background) - Question | JoomShaper

Helix Ultimate - Error 500 (Red Background)

S

SonicShock

Helix Framework 1 year ago

Hi Friends! When selecting the Helix Ultimate template I'm getting an Error 500 with red background (ie. the problem is up front in attempting to load the template, not within the template itself). Here's what I've done - several times actually:

1. Set PHP to version 8.1 (doesn't make any difference be it 7.4, 8.0, or 8.1).
  2. PHP memory limit set to 512 Memory
  3. Completely purged the site, and installed a fresh Joomla 4.1.5
  4. Rekeyed the SSL certificate for the site.
  5. At this point, the default Cassopeida template works fine.
  6. Downloaded and installed fresh copies of the Helix Ultimate Plug-in and Helix Ultimate Template, then set the Helix to default template.
  7. I HAVE NOT yet installed SP Pagebuilder on this fresh install, as I'm keeping this install completely pure until I fix this issue.
  8. Have repeatedly cleared browser caches, computer reboots, attempted on different browers, etc. Nothing works.
  9. Site is www.sonicshock.com ...which won't tell you much othe than displaying this error page. I have however provided the Admin creditials in the Hidden Content. I have another site on the same host server (albeit not yet the latest Helix version) which runs fine. And never encountered this issue before with the Helix template on this (or any other) website or hosting service.
  10. Help!!
4 Answers
J
Jakob1601
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #75271

I've got the same Issue

S
SonicShock
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #75364

It turns out that although I had installed the Helix plug-in, it was not enabled. Enabling it got me past the 500 error. That's now giving me a blank page that simply says "Home", but that's progress, and will have to be subject of another thread.

BTW Jakob, I had a test site on the side, same problem, same fix, but 500 could have many causes, so this may or may not help you.

BTW also I've backtracked to PHP 8.0, as I see elsewhere in the forum that Helix is not yet compatible with 8.1

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #75411

Hi SonicShock,

Glad that your initial issue has been solved already.

Have a nice day!

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #75412

Hello Jakob Hohmann,

Kindly post a new question with necessary details, we will try to help you there.

Best Regards