Helix Ultimate Quickstart V1.1.4 - Question | JoomShaper

Helix Ultimate Quickstart V1.1.4

MS

Markus Steuerwald

General 2 years ago

Good morning, now that Joomla 4 is here I have the following question. On 29.11.2020 I had downloaded Helix Ultimate Quickstart V1.1.4 from you. There are also the SP Page Builder and if I know correctly also the Mega Menu included. For the SP Page Builder, I now have the Pro version. Can I update this version (Helix Quickstart Ultimate Quickstart V1.1.4) to Joomla Version 4? Thank you very much for your help.

Greetings Markus

4 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #28329

Hello Markus Steuerwald

Upgrading to Joomla 4 right now in production sites is not recommended. There are many third-party extensions like ours are not fully compatible yet. It is better to wait at least couple of weeks to see how things are going. Meanwhile, we will update our products accordingly. Please check our roadmap for Joomla 4

Best regards

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #28331

Hello Markus Steuerwald,

Thanks for contacting with us. As joomla 4 released on 17 August, we are developing our products with it right now. You will get the latest version soon. You can check our plans for joomla 4 here: https://www.joomshaper.com/blog/joomshaper-s-plans-for-joomla-4

-Regards

MS
Markus Steuerwald
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #28333

Thank you very much for your quick reply. Then I will wait until the update for it comes. Greetings Markus

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #28336

Hello Markus Steuerwald,

Thanks for being with us. Let us know if you have any more queries. We will be happy to answer them.

-Regards