Helix Ultimate - Keyboard Navigation (submenu) - WCAG 2.0 - Question | JoomShaper

Helix Ultimate - Keyboard Navigation (submenu) - WCAG 2.0

Deich8

Deich8

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hello, we have been waiting for the navigation of the menu & sub-menus via keyboard for a long time. Is there a statement when this "small" feature will be integrated. Best regards Ingo

20 Answers
Deich8
Deich8
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #66719

Can I wait for an answer here?

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #66781

Hello there

Thanks for contacting with us and please take our sincere apology. Most probably this feature is in their to do list. We will get back to you after getting feedback from them about this feature.

-Regards

Deich8
Deich8
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #66827

Hi Anne,

I already discussed this point with Paul 11 months ago.

https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/3930

Meanwhile Joomla 4 WCAG is ready. I would like to use the framework for a barrier-free website, but this important feature is not available in your framework. I think WCAG is much more important than always new templates. Best regards Ingo

Deich8
Deich8
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #67118

Have you already been able to ask what the current status is? The question is not new!

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #67169

Hello there

Please take our sincere apology for the unwanted delay. We are waiting to get the feedback. After getting the response obviously we will get back to you.

-Regards

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #67473

Hello there

You will be happy to know that this feature is going to add in the next update. CHEERS!!

-Regards

Deich8
Deich8
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #67591

Hi this is very good news. It's nice that the topic of WCAG has now been given a higher priority. I look forward to the new feature that will be available in the next version. Best regards Ingo

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #67651

Hello there

We are also waiting for that.

Best Regards

Deich8
Deich8
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #70254

Hello, you wrote "You will be happy to know that this feature is going to add in the next update. CHEERS!!" However, it has not yet been implemented in the latest version. Best regards Ingo

Deich8
Deich8
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #74081

In the chat, Mahtz B. promised to treat this ticket with priority A and to inform the person responsible for the development.

Yootheme can do it too!!

Otherwise I have to (unfortunately) go to YOOtheme! switch. https://dj-extensions.com/products/joomla-4-x-templates/wcag-joomla-4/dj-university-joomla-4-template-yootheme

My client can't wait any longer and this request has been going on for over a year. Best regards Ingo

Ugur Uygur
Ugur Uygur
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #74090

I want to ask too. Will it be done in the next version?

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #74292

Hello there,

Thanks for contacting us again and please take our sincere apology for the unwanted delay about the feature. I will ask the team about it and get back to you.

-Regards

Deich8
Deich8
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #74489

Hello, the new version is online, how does it look like. What do the developers say? Best regards Ingo

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #74526

Hello Deich8

Apology for the delay. This has been forwarded to the developers. They will consider the possiblity and actual need of this feature. Then they will apply it or not. At the end, it will be upto their decision. However, I have again knocked the team today to prioritize it.

Best regards

Deich8
Deich8
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #74528

Hello, there is an unsatisfactory answer and very unprofessional when even the exam has not started yet. Then please be honest and write that you don't want to implement it. I've been asking for a year. Regards Ingo

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #74548

Sorry for the trouble. But this issue is still in pending state. So, I can't say that we will not implement it right now. It can go either way. I am just being honest with you.

Deich8
Deich8
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #74549

WCAG (barrier-free) is an important point in Germany. I understand the need to prioritize development, but the desire has been there for over a year. It's not good if this feature isn't even planned. Sorry but look at Anne's comment. I've been hearing these statements for a long time now.

please have a look here: https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/3930

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #74556

Yes, I have checked that post. You have been talking to our Senior Support Staff for a long time. I understand your concern. I hope developer team will add more WCAG compatible features in the next version. I have set highest priority for this feature request.

Deich8
Deich8
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #74559

Many Thanks, I hope you can understand that I've been trying for a very long time. There is a concrete project behind this feature. Otherwise I have to go to YOOtheme! switch. I would be very reluctant to do that. I have extended the support with you until 2025. Best regards

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #74592

Thank you so much for supporting us. We are coming up some big projects in this year. We are trying to improve our product and support quality. Hopefully, everything will go in the right direction.