EasyStore Products - Question | JoomShaper

EasyStore Products

NH

Nigel Hancock

EasyStore 4 weeks ago

I have added an item, it shows if I select Quick Add but it does not show if I try and dispay the full product page. like all my other items. I cannot work out why, can you help please

Thanks

https://www.willsartworld.co.uk/index.php/shop

Product is Royal Signals

12 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #153841

Hello Nigel Hancock

Please share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better. Take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot or Imgur

Best regards

NH
Nigel Hancock
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153848
NH
Nigel Hancock
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #154014

can someone please answer this

thanks

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #154064

I have tried but could not get your issue. Please include a screencast of the whole process.

NH
Nigel Hancock
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #154066

i sent a link to images above

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #154082

I have added a product from product details page and found no issues on the checkout page.

NH
Nigel Hancock
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #154085

it is not the checkout page that is the problem, on the item Royal Signals try and view the link when you hit the title and not the Quick Add button, nothing shows, but all the other products work

NH
Nigel Hancock
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154350

Come on, this is a joke, I sent a link to an image a week ago and still you ask for it again and when I reply no answer, what am I paying for?

The link to the image is https://imgur.com/a/MgQBGGr

PLEASE RESPOND

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #154378

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

NH
Nigel Hancock
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154400

Details sent

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #154764

Please take a full site backup with Akeeba Backup in ZIP format and share here. Follow this tutorial. I will check it on my localhost.

NH
Nigel Hancock
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #154775

Forget it, I cannot believe that it has taken so long to get to this point, your support sucks, it has taken over 2 weeks.

I shall no longer be using your software, I am very disappointed that despite giving you login access you are still asking me to jump through hoops, why can't you see the problem/make a backup yourself ?

I am on holiday in a week, and with your speed of reply do not think I will get an answer before I leave. Shocking service for a paid product.