Mega Menu is Not Displaying/ Listing Child Menu - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Mega Menu is Not Displaying/ Listing Child Menu

SS

Satish S.Kattimani

Helix Framework 3 weeks ago

Mega menu layout lists only parent items There are no child items listed to add them to parent menu item structure of menu item is as per standards

0
3 Answers
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #233461

Hi there!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

To assist you more effectively, may I kindly request temporary administrative access to your site? This will allow me to thoroughly investigate and resolve the issue for you.

Before sharing the credentials, I strongly recommend taking a complete backup of your site to ensure all data remains secure.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards

0
SS
Satish S.Kattimani
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #233511

Please look into the site and let me know the issue and how it was rectified pls as well let me know the documentation if anything is available to work arround the colors and other options of menu items

0
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #233602

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. Could you please check now and let me know if the issue is resolved on your end?

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards

0